Family Business & Print Week Awards success
Author: Jacqui Vear
11th September 2019
A trio of award nominations
We have started a new financial year this month with a spring in our step. The newsflash is our finalist status in the high-profile Family Business Awards and the national Print Week Awards.
Our entries to the Best Small Family Business, Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing Campaign of the Year categories have received positive feedback from the expert judging panels. We are now preparing our final pitches for the judges and digging out our glad rags, ahead of presentation dinners later this autumn.
MD Chris commented, “In the last 12 months our business has seen records levels of growth. Alongside the enduring loyalty of our clients, recognition on these stages provides a great boost to our team. Our mission is to help our clients win business and do business, so to have our ideas and creativity acknowledged on a national level in the Print Week Awards is amazing. We’re also delighted to renew our links to the Family Business Awards, now in their 10th year. We are proud of our heritage and beyond what we do, we care a lot about the values that underpin how we do it.”
If you’ve not entered an awards forum before, here are 5 good it give it a go:
- An entry, or even better ‘finalist’ or ‘winner’ status improves your brand visibility, often in a new marketplace
- Awards provide a benchmarking opportunity and help generate new ideas for your business strategy
- They provide a great networking opportunity with peers, judges, sponsors and organisers
- The celebrations and kudos boost team morale
- Taken into your marketing communications, award logos create a point of difference when you’re attracting clients and new talent.
If like us, you’re proud to be a family business, why not have a look into the Family Business Awards, an Independent and not-for-profit initiative that celebrates the Midlands family businesses and their leaders. Here’s a link to the family business awards.