Branded snoods, wearables you can't get enough of...
Author: Jacqui Vear
4th December 2020
Our golden rule for printed promotional products is to make them practical
This wearable branded snood does so many things, its almost having an identity crisis. It’s a neck warmer, snood, bandana, headband, headnecker, band-it or impromptu face covering! Let’s call them snoods for now.
Here are 5 reasons why our clients who work in marketing are loving printed snoods:
- The entire surface area of branded snoods can be printed in full colour
- The unit price is low, and the minimum order quantity is just 100 units
- Printed snoods are unisex and can be a great workwear item for your team, or a welcome corporate gift for your contacts
- They provide warmth in the winter and protection against summer sun
- They’re light and compact, making them an ideal letterbox gift.
There are several different options, so you can tailor the branded snoods perfectly for your target audience;
- Available in single or double layer
- They can incorporate a reflective strip
- A fleece (unbranded) material can be added to the bottom for extra warmth
- There’s an eco-friendly option too, made of recycled PET
Whilst we’re busy processing orders for this must-have printed accessory, we’ll find the time to respond to your brief, brand and budget. If you’d like some ideas, prices or branded snood visuals please let us know!
Like to know more about printed branded snoods?
Recommended for you
Author: Jacqui Vear28th September 2021 You’re busy, yet we’re now well within 100 days of Christmas and there are people who need to know that you and your organisation appreciate them. We're here for you, to project manage your seasonal corporate gift projects, 2022 planner and calendar projects, and all of the associated mailings. We’ll take jobs off your to-do list and take-on the challenges in raw materials, resourcing and logistics. We just need you to give us as much time as...
Author: Jacqui Vear17th June 2021 When it comes to doing what is right for the planet, we know that even small decisions can add up to a big difference. That's a sentiment shared by Zenergi, a leading customer service company specialising in energy. We've applied our expertise to a brief from the Zenergi team, developing a carbon neutral branded ballpen that derives from sugar cane, a bio-based renewable material that absorbs CO² as it grows. It is processed into PLA granulate,...
Author: Jacqui Vear26th April 2021 A Deloitte survey has recently found that more than one in five UK workers are hoping to work from home all, or almost all the time in the future. More casual dress codes were already on-trend pre-pandemic. The suited and booted stereotype of professionalism had become the cliché that is smart casual, for that ‘approachable whilst professional’ vibe! The journey of office fashion made an unexpected detour through the wardrobe division of joggers...