Ensuring your company mailings deliver value
Author: Daniel Cook
23rd June 2020
A compelling way to communicate
Keep calm and carry on sending mail! In our pixelated world it’s a trusted way to deliver a personalised communication and can bring people into the digital dialogue that might follow. We’re a ‘skim and bin’ generation, yet mail is saved and shared, with addressed advertising mail staying in the home for an average of 17 days.*
Unfortunately the cost of sending mail always seems to be heading in the wrong direction! The better news is that we’re here to save you time, money and improve your results with our company mailing service. Let’s start with our top tips for your mailing projects:
- Put your data centre stage, not only is it a legal requirement, it’s ethically and financially astute too. Mailing success is not a numbers game, quality counts. Great results come from understanding and cleansing your database.
- Strongly branded communications with clarity and coherence in your message will command the attention you aspire to. Stand in the shoes of your target audience; what’s in it for them and what’s the call to action.
- Invest in quality and creativity to make first impressions count. The tangible nature of mail gives you every opportunity to ensure that design, paper choices, print finishes, envelopes and personalisation have maximum impact.
- Find efficient ways to print and despatch your mailings, if your people, printer or franking machine are part of your mailing project, there is likely to be a more cost friendly solution. Tackling the project in a different way will enable to you to save time and money by automation and economies of scale.
- Talk to us, about our company mailing services. We’re here to add value to your communications strategy and maximise your return on mailing investments! Here’s one story of how this worked for Woldmarsh Producers https://systematicprint.com/woldmarsh.html
*Source: www.marketreach.co.uk The Value of Mail in Uncertain Times
Enquire about company mailings
Recommended for you
Author: Daniel Cook 1st July 2020 Starch based mailing wraps are used by The National Trust, who produce the UK's highest circulation magazine. The product is an eco friendly polywrap, made from the starch in potatoes. It can be placed in home composting or food waste bins and when in contact with micro-organisms it will fully compost in just 10 days. If it does go to landfill, it will biodegrade and leave no visible litter trail. This innovation doesn’t come with any compromise on...
Author: Daniel Cook 7th June 2020As we continue to improve our service offer to you, we’ve invested in systems that will help you work smarter not harder. These services both give you print on demand, its innovation, without investment on your part! Here’s the lowdown on the opportunities they create for your business.What is it?Web 2 Print, or web to print, is a print order portal that enables you to customise artwork templates and personalise pre-determined elements. This then generates a...
With a lot of employees starting to return to work, you will probably be starting to wonder how you can achieve a safe working environment and protect your staff. Are you in need of branded safety equipment or branded PPE? If so Systematic can help. We can help you get your business back to doing what it does best. You may need new safety signage, branded PPE & workwear or branded safety equipment for employee’s personal use as well as new ways to engage and attract customers.Do you...