How to master event marketing
Author: Jacqui Vear
12th February 2020
Let us help you make your business exhibitions work
Marketers never under-estimate the power of a face to face conversation; an industry survey concluded that event marketing is the single-most effective marketing channel for achieving business goals. We’d add the proviso that it can be, if you make the right preparations and work as hard post-event as you do on the day.
Not sure where to start? Our handy brand-tastic event checklist is here to help, click the button below to download it for free. Use these prompts to check off all the actions that will help you win business and do business at exhibitions and trade shows.
Helping our clients
- Supplying the widest range of exhibition display equipment
- Designing and printing creative, quality business cards for great first impressions
- Developing corporate gift solutions to a defined brief; industry, target audience, means of distribution and budget
- Issuing engaging mailing campaigns to invite prospects and customers to attend the event, or prompt their engagement after the event
- Motivating event teams with branded accessories, from items they wear, jackets, gilets, badges and lanyards, to items that support their work, folders, notepads and pens
- Designing digital artwork to support event marketing on social media platforms, with images and animated gifs.
Don’t be afraid to delegate the details to us, we’re here to help!