How to master event marketing
Author: Jacqui Vear
12th February 2020
Let us help you make your business exhibitions work
Marketers never under-estimate the power of a face to face conversation; an industry survey concluded that event marketing is the single-most effective marketing channel for achieving business goals. We’d add the proviso that it can be, if you make the right preparations and work as hard post-event as you do on the day.
Not sure where to start? Our handy brand-tastic event checklist is here to help, click the button below to download it for free. Use these prompts to check off all the actions that will help you win business and do business at exhibitions and trade shows.
Helping our clients
- Supplying the widest range of exhibition display equipment
- Designing and printing creative, quality business cards for great first impressions
- Developing corporate gift solutions to a defined brief; industry, target audience, means of distribution and budget
- Issuing engaging mailing campaigns to invite prospects and customers to attend the event, or prompt their engagement after the event
- Motivating event teams with branded accessories, from items they wear, jackets, gilets, badges and lanyards, to items that support their work, folders, notepads and pens
- Designing digital artwork to support event marketing on social media platforms, with images and animated gifs.
Don’t be afraid to delegate the details to us, we’re here to help!
Enquire about event marketing displays
Recommended for you
Author: Jacqui Vear5th March 2020 As potential customers walk past your exhibition presence, you’ve only got a few seconds to capture their interest! That puts a lot of pressure on your exhibition display stands and equipment. Exhibition displays need to be distinctive and clearly communicate your message, whilst being durable, portable and easy to assemble. That said, have you seen our new LED displays? This LED exhibition display unit is lighting the way in the event market. We...
Author: Jacqui Vear 31st July 2019 If lego did exhibition display stands they would be just like this market leading Exhibition stand design, the T3 system! Our new partnership with Tecna UK gives you access to the world’s most innovative and versatile modular exhibition stand system: • Compact and easy to build, no tools required • Patented ‘twist & lock’ action • Interchangeable, reconfigurable components • Designed to carry a wide range of media • Manufactured in the UK.People buy...
Author: Jacqui Vear 23rd March 2018If your brand is out and about at exhibition events this year, you’ll need our top 10 exhibition event tips to help you win business; Decide on your outcomes and put a number to them, direct sales, creating new business leads, strengthening relationships, cross-sales with existing customers, or interest in new products.If you don’t your competition will! Mailed invitations, email campaigns, website features, social media posts and press releases all have a...