Five facts about QR codes
Author: Jacqui Vear
1st September 2020
Don’t underestimate the power of QR codes as you adjust your customer experiences to COVID-19 times. In a world where we’re all more reluctant to touch things, they have a wide range of applications!
Five facts you may not know about the potential of QR codes:
1) Use them to create a VCard – with one scan you’ll be in a person’s contact list, making them a great addition to a business card.
2) The link can be any URL – so beyond a website homepage, they could link to a a social media platform or even a digital document.
3) Link to a PayPal account for payments – it’s an easy way for donations to be made too.
4) They generate lots of useful data – information available includes devices used, headline location data and the number of scans.
5) QR codes can look more interesting than you think – they don’t have to be produced in black and white, and they can even incorporate a logo.
Let’s talk about the potential of QR codes
Recommended for you
Author: Daniel Cook 6th August 2020Here at Systematic we offer our graphic design services in Lincolnshire and for clients around the whole of the UK. Our passionate graphic designers are natural creative thinkers and this is shown through the variety of brands that they support everyday. From designing to strict brand guidelines; to creating well thought out ideas that help businesses achieve marketing success. Our designers have helped many Lincolnshire based businesses and beyond to improve...
Author: Jacqui Vear30th July 2020You know the power of visual marketing, the premise that ‘a picture paints a thousand words’. Libraries of stock imagery consisting of photographs, illustrations and even videos can be a go-to source for visual content. There’s a huge range of images that can be accessed under different licences, through a growing number of online stock photo agencies, including Adobe Stock, iStock, Getty Images, Shutterstock and more. Yet is this an acceptable marketing...
Author: Daniel Cook 15th April 2020 Digital design is a service for businesses that refers to visuals that are designed and produced for viewing on a wide range of screen types. Digital design combines graphic design skills with digital technology to create numerous types of digital marketing products. This can range from email campaigns to 2D animations for social media, websites or presentations. In simple terms any design that has physically been printed is graphic design, and...