LED displays for events and workplaces
Author: Jacqui Vear
5th March 2020
Let us introduce you to LED displays
As potential customers walk past your exhibition presence, you’ve only got a few seconds to capture their interest! That puts a lot of pressure on your exhibition display stands and equipment. Exhibition displays need to be distinctive and clearly communicate your message, whilst being durable, portable and easy to assemble. That said, have you seen our new LED displays?
This LED exhibition display unit is lighting the way in the event market. We love it so much, we’ve already, designed, developed and delivered one to our Studio, and it’s taken a detour via a recent event we’ve attended too. The good news;
- The LED displays look the part at events and as a focal point in a reception or a workplace office, we guarantee it won’t spend most of its days in a cupboard collecting dust before your next event
- Have different printed graphics on each side, to carry multiple messages and simply make a relatively small investment in new graphics as you need them
- It’s low-energy, low-voltage and long-lasting
- All units are supplied in a quality bag that keeps the components organised and protected
- The LED display unit is small when packed away and easy to assemble;
- the six sections of the frame click into position
- the fabric graphics slide into the frame
- use a simple tool that looks like an ice-scraper to create tension within the fabric by pushing it into the frame
- it’s supported by metal feet that are integrated into the frame and simply twist out
- there’s a discreet socket under the base that connects to a standard plug.
The LED display stand is two metres tall and comes in 85cm or 100cm widths. It has a sleek yet sturdy frame with just an 8cm profile.
What you print on your new LED Lightbox graphics can take your new favourite resource from good to great! Our Studio team are ready with full-colour, creative ideas. For our own display with made a feature of the lighting, to blend the unit with our cosy living room themed display resources.
As for the investment, one 85cm wide display with two unique printed graphics designed by our Studio to your brand and brief is £720 net. The price will decrease it multiple items are ordered, or if you choose to supply your own artwork.
We’d love to hear whether this new product has sparked your interest?
Enquire about LED displays
Recommended for you
Author: Jacqui Vear 18th September 2020 Some are calling these times a ‘digital revolution’. There’s certainly no denying that this pandemic has accelerated the way we rely on digital resources; to connect, work, research and spend. This can feel like a daunting brief when it comes to digitally marketing your organisation to our ‘skim and bin’ generation. Our Design Team has got a few specialisms that can be applied to your unique brief, let us tell you more… We’re here to help you...
Author: Jacqui Vear13th August 2020 We’ve all had a lot to cope with over the last few months. Creating a safe environment for your customers and team will go a long way to rebuilding confidence and productivity. Beyond the ‘back to work’ stickers, posters and PPE that we can help you with, our offer includes antibacterial branded promotional products that prioritise safety and functionality. They have an antimicrobial coating, with the active component of silver. Silver ion technology...
Author: Daniel Cook 7th July 2020 In the midst of a global pandemic, you don't need us to tell you that 80% of germs are transferred by touch alone! But don’t fear, print can be safe in your hands with an invisible antibacterial print coating that destroys 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi. This germ resistant coating lasts for the entire lifetime of the printed item and does not affect whether it can be recycled. This print coating innovation is popular with the catering,...