LED displays for events and workplaces
Author: Jacqui Vear
5th March 2020
Let us introduce you to LED displays
As potential customers walk past your exhibition presence, you’ve only got a few seconds to capture their interest! That puts a lot of pressure on your exhibition display stands and equipment. Exhibition displays need to be distinctive and clearly communicate your message, whilst being durable, portable and easy to assemble. That said, have you seen our new LED displays?
This LED exhibition display unit is lighting the way in the event market. We love it so much, we’ve already, designed, developed and delivered one to our Studio, and it’s taken a detour via a recent event we’ve attended too. The good news;
- The LED displays look the part at events and as a focal point in a reception or a workplace office, we guarantee it won’t spend most of its days in a cupboard collecting dust before your next event
- Have different printed graphics on each side, to carry multiple messages and simply make a relatively small investment in new graphics as you need them
- It’s low-energy, low-voltage and long-lasting
- All units are supplied in a quality bag that keeps the components organised and protected
- The LED display unit is small when packed away and easy to assemble;
- the six sections of the frame click into position
- the fabric graphics slide into the frame
- use a simple tool that looks like an ice-scraper to create tension within the fabric by pushing it into the frame
- it’s supported by metal feet that are integrated into the frame and simply twist out
- there’s a discreet socket under the base that connects to a standard plug.
The LED display stand is two metres tall and comes in 85cm or 100cm widths. It has a sleek yet sturdy frame with just an 8cm profile.
What you print on your new LED Lightbox graphics can take your new favourite resource from good to great! Our Studio team are ready with full-colour, creative ideas. For our own display with made a feature of the lighting, to blend the unit with our cosy living room themed display resources.
As for the investment, one 85cm wide display with two unique printed graphics designed by our Studio to your brand and brief is £720 net. The price will decrease it multiple items are ordered, or if you choose to supply your own artwork.
We’d love to hear whether this new product has sparked your interest?
Here are some related pages that may interest you:
Enquire about LED display stand design or print
Recommended for you
Author: Jacqui Vear5th July 2021Industry news from June 2021 It’s good to share! Here are some resources that we found useful, insightful or inspiring over the last few weeks. We’re pleased to include an overview and links below and hope that this information also helps you to win business and do business.Why not check out;Get LinkedIn savvy with The Marketing Meetup If your work involves anything to do with marketing, The Marketing Meetup is a friendly and free to access community of nearly...
Author: Jacqui Vear21st April 2021Payment systems are vital to the UK economy and security is paramount. The issue of printed cheques is one system that plays an important role in the financial transactions of our client Langleys Solicitors LLP. We’ve been keeping the security printing of this leading law firm in check, or should we say cheque, amid recent changes to the requirements of printed corporate cheques. Since December 2020 most UK banks have required printed business cheques...
Author: Jacqui Vear1st April 2021Clients rely on our support to design and print thousands of business cards each month, should they rethink their approach? In short, no. However, there are new ways of sharing your contact details when you are face to face with someone, let us bring you up to speed with business card innovations.There is no denying it. We marvel at the good-looking ones and talk about the quirky ones; did you know there’s a Canadian divorce lawyer who has cards that are...