Lighting the way in exhibition resources
Author: Jacqui Vear
5th March 2020
Let us introduce you to LED Lightbox displays
As potential customers walk past your exhibition presence, you’ve only got a few seconds to capture their interest! That puts a lot of pressure on your exhibition display equipment; it needs to be distinctive and clearly communicate your message, whilst being durable, portable and easy to assemble. That need not be as big an ask as it sounds!
There’s a new product lighting the way in the exhibition display market, an LED Lightbox. We love it so much, we’ve already, designed, developed and delivered one to our Studio, and it’s taken a detour via a recent event we’ve attended too. The good news;
- The display looks the part at events and as a focal point in a reception or office, we guarantee it won’t spend most of its days in a cupboard collecting dust before your next event
- Have different printed graphics on each side, to carry multiple messages and simply make a relatively small investment in new graphics as you need them
- It’s low-energy, low-voltage and long-lasting
- All units are supplied in a quality bag that keeps the components organised and protected
- The unit is small when packed away and easy to assemble;
- the six sections of the frame click into position
- the fabric graphics slide into the frame
- use a simple tool that looks like an ice-scraper to create tension within the fabric by pushing it into the frame
- it’s supported by metal feet that are integrated into the frame and simply twist out
- there’s a discreet socket under the base that connects to a standard plug.
The stand is two metres tall and comes in 85cm or 100cm widths. It has a sleek yet sturdy frame with just an 8cm profile.
What you print on your new LED Lightbox graphics can take your new favourite resource from good to great! Our Studio team are ready with full-colour, creative ideas. For our own display with made a feature of the lighting, to blend the unit with our cosy living room themed display resources.
As for the investment, one 85cm wide display with two unique printed graphics designed by our Studio to your brand and brief is £720 net. The price will decrease it multiple items are ordered, or if you choose to supply your own artwork.
We’d love to hear whether this new product has sparked your interest?
Enquire about LED displays
Recommended for you
Author: Daniel Cook 3rd April 2020 Email marketing is now essential to many businesses as it is a cost effective, visual way to communicate with your clients. Therefore, it is important that the emails you are sending stand out with great design, maintaining brand consistency and attracting more client conversations. Our creative team are experts using email design platforms like Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor. We are experienced in creating campaigns that grab your client's...
Author: Jacqui Vear 26th February 2020 As for the selection of a promotional product, the advice we give is rarely the same. What’s perfect for your brand will depend on who’s attention you’re looking to catch, how you’re distributing your items, your budget and lead-time! That said, it’s always useful to keep an eye on new products as your return on investment will only increase if you’re a trendsetter rather than a trend follower! There are lots of new corporate gifts that you...
Author: Jacqui Vear 30th January 2020 We are super excited about a new pairing in our repertoire of print finishes! Raised spot UV meets digital foiling, to create the harmonious partnership of raised digital foiling! You’ll be familiar with raised spot UV, a high build glossy varnish that stands off the page, with foiling adding a metallic ink. These two techniques come together with the innovation of a new machine and we’ve got access to the first one in the UK. It’s used for...