Lighting the way in exhibition resources
Author: Jacqui Vear
5th March 2020
Let us introduce you to LED Lightbox displays
As potential customers walk past your exhibition presence, you’ve only got a few seconds to capture their interest! That puts a lot of pressure on your exhibition display equipment; it needs to be distinctive and clearly communicate your message, whilst being durable, portable and easy to assemble. That need not be as big an ask as it sounds!
There’s a new product lighting the way in the exhibition display market, an LED Lightbox. We love it so much, we’ve already, designed, developed and delivered one to our Studio, and it’s taken a detour via a recent event we’ve attended too. The good news;
- The display looks the part at events and as a focal point in a reception or office, we guarantee it won’t spend most of its days in a cupboard collecting dust before your next event
- Have different printed graphics on each side, to carry multiple messages and simply make a relatively small investment in new graphics as you need them
- It’s low-energy, low-voltage and long-lasting
- All units are supplied in a quality bag that keeps the components organised and protected
- The unit is small when packed away and easy to assemble;
- the six sections of the frame click into position
- the fabric graphics slide into the frame
- use a simple tool that looks like an ice-scraper to create tension within the fabric by pushing it into the frame
- it’s supported by metal feet that are integrated into the frame and simply twist out
- there’s a discreet socket under the base that connects to a standard plug.
The stand is two metres tall and comes in 85cm or 100cm widths. It has a sleek yet sturdy frame with just an 8cm profile.
What you print on your new LED Lightbox graphics can take your new favourite resource from good to great! Our Studio team are ready with full-colour, creative ideas. For our own display with made a feature of the lighting, to blend the unit with our cosy living room themed display resources.
As for the investment, one 85cm wide display with two unique printed graphics designed by our Studio to your brand and brief is £720 net. The price will decrease it multiple items are ordered, or if you choose to supply your own artwork.
We’d love to hear whether this new product has sparked your interest?
Enquire about LED displays
Recommended for you
With a lot of employees starting to return to work, you will probably be starting to wonder how you can achieve a safe working environment and protect your staff. Are you in need of branded safety equipment or branded PPE? If so Systematic can help. We can help you get your business back to doing what it does best. You may need new safety signage, branded PPE & workwear or branded safety equipment for employee’s personal use as well as new ways to engage and attract customers.Do you...
Author: Daniel Cook 15th April 2020 Digital design is a service that refers to visuals that are designed and produced for viewing on a wide range of screen types. Digital design combines graphic design skills with digital technology to create numerous types of digital marketing products. This can range from email campaigns to 2D animations for social media, websites or presentations. In simple terms any design that has physically been printed is graphic design, and design that...
Author: Daniel Cook 3rd April 2020 Email marketing campaigns are now essential to many businesses as it is a cost effective, visual way to communicate with your clients. Therefore, it is important that the emails you are sending stand out with great design, maintaining brand consistency and attracting more client conversations. Our creative team are experts using email design platforms like Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor. We are experienced in creating email marketing campaigns...