Letterbox corporate gifts
Author: Jacqui Vear
19th March 2021
Are your show schedules slipping?
Wanting to mark a working from home anniversary with something motivational?
Ready to reconnect with your regulars ahead of the retail bounce-back?
If you can’t connect with your customers or team in the usual ways, use letterbox corporate gifts to reach out and spark joy.
Corporate gifts that are unexpected, thoughtful and free generate a powerful emotional response, both directly with your contacts and indirectly through word of mouth and social media shares. By selecting practical, quality items which carry your logo and message, both brand impressions and your return on investment will increase.
Whilst we believe each audience and brief demand a bespoke, branded approach, here are our favourite categories of letterbox corporate gifts, along with a few ideas:
Connectivity is everything at the minute. New branded resources will support an increasing reliance on technology, or give your contacts ‘work’ resources, which preserve their own bits of tech for personal use. Quality headphones with an integrated speaker are almost an essential desk accessory now. Multi-functional charging cables and power banks also have a wide appeal, are made to last and can incorporate sustainable materials.
1. Cork and wheat straw 8.000 mAh 5W wireless powerbank 2. UK made large bamboo phone or tablet stand with laser engraved personalisation 3. High quality in-ear stereo earphones with built in microphone, volume control and full-colour branded box 4. Cork and wheat 6-in-1 retractable cable
There are lots of options, even when you don’t know the size on your contact’s labels! Wearables are desirable, functional and can easily be letterbox friendly. Consider resources that support health and safety precautions, accessories that respond our renewed connection to the outdoors, or maybe a quirky pair of branded socks in biodegradable packaging will prompt a smile!
1. Personalised knitted socks, 80% cotton 2. Full colour tubular stretch bandana, ideal for Winter and Summer use 3. Knitted hat with woven logo, with or without bobble 4. Reusable face mask made of two layers of cotton with full colour branding
Paper products and pens
Screen time is soaring, give your contacts high quality resources to engage with the physicality of paper and writing instruments. Capturing actions and plans on paper will make them feel more achievable and statistically, they will be more likely to happen! Make interesting material choices for tactile products that tell their own story, such as cork notepads and bamboo or antibacterial pens.
1. A5 recycled bound notebook 2. Wiro bound A4, A5 or A6 pads with recycled paper and cover 3. A4 tech portfolio 4. Laser engraved bamboo pen and pencil set with printed box
We have all been dramatically reminded about how interconnected the choices that we make in our lives are with nature. Support your contacts as they make sustainable choices, with these eco friendly letterbox corporate gifts.
1. Bamboo sunglasses with UV 400 protection 2. Denim tote cotton shopper 3. Book style sticks with seeded tips 4. Reusable bamboo straws with cleaning brush and linen pouch
Progressing your letterbox corporate gift projects
Delegate away to our team of specialists; corporate gifts, mailings and marketing campaigns are three of the components in how we help you win business and do business:
- Tell us your brief, brand and budget and we’ll recommend usable and impactful products, sharing quotes, product images and samples
- Our Graphic Design Team are here to translate your message and branding into artwork that will be printed on your selected gifts
- Postcards or other printed items can be designed and developed, to accompany your letterbox corporate gifts
- We will agree a sustainable approach to packaging, whether you’d like plain packaging for the element of surprise or printed product sleeves or boxes, for maximum brand impact
- Digital proofs of all printed elements of your project will be shared, with amends made free of charge until you are completely satisfied with the intended approach
- We will confirm arrangements with you for the safe and GDPR compliant way of processing the personal data associated with your project
- All elements of your letterbox corporate gift project will be fulfilled and despatched within the project timescales that we agree; issue can even be phased, if that helps you manage any follow-up activity. You will even benefit from the economies of scale that we gain in our postage rates.
Let us know how would you like to share some #LetterboxKindness?
Enquire about letterbox corporate gifts
Recommended for you
Author: Jacqui Vear26th April 2021 A Deloitte survey has recently found that more than one in five UK workers are hoping to work from home all, or almost all the time in the future. More casual dress codes were already on-trend pre-pandemic. The suited and booted stereotype of professionalism had become the cliché that is smart casual, for that ‘approachable whilst professional’ vibe! The journey of office fashion made an unexpected detour through the wardrobe division of joggers...
Author: Jacqui Vear25th March 2021 Introducing the BIC® Media Clic Bio Ballpen… This is one of the best-selling promotional pens, now in a biodegradable version. It is made from sugar cane, with a 100% biodegradable barrel and colourants, which will degrade under industrial or domestic compost conditions. The clip and ink reservoir can be recycled. What’s more, the clip is break resistant and can withstand the weight of 5kg, perfect for all pen fidgeters (you know who you are)!...
Author: Chris Robey23rd March 2021If your team, prospects or customers are travelling, these are tried and trusted products that will raise the profile of your brand by being practical and durable. Here is a recommended shortlist of branded automotive promotional products that we find are particularly effective in generating a return on investment for businesses within the automotive and logistics industries. At Systematic we support many busy Fleet Managers and Operations Managers,...