Add impact with our PowerPoint presentation design services
Author: Daniel Cook
15th June 2021
Helping you to create better PowerPoints
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘death by PowerPoint’, and that’s certainly true when presentations lack creativity and brand consistency. If you’ve secured a pitch at a meeting, training session or event, don’t worry, you can delegate this job to us.
Our PowerPoint presentation design services aim to ensure that you hold the attention of your audience, maximising the opportunity for your brand and message to resonate with them. Transforming a flat, basic PowerPoint into a designed, interactive presentation can generate a return on investment in a variety of ways:
- Helping you to get new clients on board
- Successfully pitch new products
- Supporting award applications
- Increasing brand awareness and enthusiasm within your team.
More than just another PowerPoint presentation
We can enhance your PowerPoint content, making it interactive and eye catching, and ultimately more memorable for your audience. Outcomes that our PowerPoint presentation design service support include:
- PowerPoint slides that are text heavy can be visualised and extended over more slides, making your content easier to digest and understand. We can recreate the presentation in design software, which can accommodate more creative layouts. Remember, our brains are hardwired to handle visual content, we process it much faster than text, and retain visual information for longer.
- A professionally designed PowerPoint can work in ways that are similar to a branded app! Interactive features can be added to the presentation, making elements ‘clickable’ and taking the audience down a path of their choice. Our clients find that these PowerPoint presentations, loaded onto handheld devices, effectively support their conversations at trade shows and events. Its a personable and engaging way to showcase your products and services.
- Slides or graphics that are created within a designed PowerPoint presentation, can easily lend themselves to other online and offline marketing projects, such as digital brochures. The generates more value from an investment in PowerPoint design, whilst reinforcing key messages in a way that is brand consistent.
Take PowerPoint to the next level with animation
Have you considered using animations in your PowerPoint slides? The whole presentation can become an animated video, created in animation software and divided into sections. The sectioned animation is then placed onto each slide, which will automatically play as that slide is viewed. Our designers will create a storyboard from your brief, which will show how your presentation will come to life.
An animated presentation can really add the wow factor for your brand and serve as an engaging way to assist the speaker while they are presenting.
Also consider an interactive PDF
There may be situations when your presentation is not dependent on a presenter, for example, you may want potential customers to access information about a new product through their own device, where and when it suits them. Alternatively, you may have some internal training that consistently needs to be rolled-out across your team. Interactive PDFs could well be the accessible, easy to use and engaging way to do this!
Interactive PDFs are designed in the same way as a presentation, but instead of exporting the design into PowerPoint, the interactivity is added within the design software. You maintain the same functionality in terms of roll-over effects, buttons, hyperlinks and video, with the advantage that the file can easily be shared via email, and it does not need the recipient to open or download PowerPoint.
Designed with your objectives in mind
Each brief and presentation is different, so we’re ready to hear about your next opportunity to pitch! We’ll offer our ideas and apply our PowerPoint presentation design skills with your success in mind. First impressions make a lasting impression and we’re here to help!
Let's chat about PowerPoint presentation design services
Recommended for you
Author: Jacqui Vear15th September 2021With demand for our creative skills going from strength to strength, we’re delighted to add to our capabilities and capacity, with the recent appointment of Graphic Designer, Sarah Lawrence. Sarah joins Team Systematic with a wealth of design and marketing experience, that almost seems beyond her years! As a busy, agile team member, Sarah will be delighted to get her hands on your next design and marketing project, especially those briefs starting as a...
Author: Jacqui Vear25th August 2021Earlier this month, we were delighted to welcome Paige to Team Systematic! Paige is a University of Lincoln First Class Honours Graduate in Media Production, with creative and technical skills in abundance, and lots of enthusiasm thrown in for good measure! We know you are going to benefit from Paige's digital design skills and creativity, through illustrations, animations and other resources, created in Lincolnshire, whilst helping you win business and do...
Author: Jacqui Vear23rd June 2021 Brains love visual information and illustrated characters can bring real personality to an organisation. Both online and offline they can tell stories in a fun and flexible way, whilst being completely on-brand. Your brand mascot can be a person, (KFC - Colonel Sanders), animal (Frosties - Tony the Tiger), or object (M&Ms - Spokescandies ). They might have a leading role in your visual marketing content, or be ready, standing in the wings, for...