Reusable branded face masks
Author: Jacqui Vear
22nd July 2020
There’s been lots of talk about when to wear one, perhaps the ‘what’ and ‘how’ guidance isn’t quite as clear? Here’s a useful summary from gov.uk along with our offer to develop PPE for you. We’ve got a comprehensive range of reusable branded face masks, produced and decorated with your full colour artwork in the UK. They’re available from just 10 units and can be despatched quickly. Get in touch if you’d like to explore a few options!
What you need to know about using reusable face coverings
A face covering should;
• Cover your nose and mouth while allowing you to breathe comfortably
• Fit comfortably but securely against the side of your face
• Be secured to your head with ties or ear loops
• Be made of a material that you find to be comfortable and breathable, such as cotton
• Ideally include at least two layers of fabric (the World Health Organisation recommends three depending on the fabric used)
• Unless disposable, it should be able to be washed with other items of laundry according to fabric washing instructions and dried without causing the face covering to be damaged.
When wearing a face covering you should;
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting a face covering on
• Avoid wearing on your neck or forehead
• Avoid touching the part of the face covering in contact with your mouth and nose, as it could be contaminated with the virus
• Change the face covering if it becomes damp or if you’ve touched it.
When removing a face covering;
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before removing
• Only handle the straps, ties or clips
• Do not share with someone else to use
• If single-use, dispose of it carefully in a residual waste bin and do not recycle
• If reusable, wash it in line with manufacturer’s instructions at the highest temperature appropriate for the fabric
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser once removed.
Enquire about reusable branded face masks
Recommended for you
Author: Daniel Cook 7th July 2020 In the midst of a global pandemic, you don't need us to tell you that 80% of germs are transferred by touch alone! But don’t fear, print can be safe in your hands with an invisible anti-bacterial print coating that destroys 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi. This germ resistant coating lasts for the entire lifetime of the printed item and does not affect whether it can be recycled. This print coating innovation is popular with the catering,...
Author: Daniel Cook 1st July 2020 Starch based mailing wraps are used by The National Trust, who produce the UK's highest circulation magazine. The product is an eco friendly polywrap, made from the starch in potatoes. It can be placed in home composting or food waste bins and when in contact with micro-organisms it will fully compost in just 10 days. If it does go to landfill, it will biodegrade and leave no visible litter trail. This innovation doesn’t come with any compromise on...
Author: Daniel Cook 23rd June 2020Keep calm and carry on sending mail! In our pixelated world it’s a trusted way to deliver a personalised communication and can bring people into the digital dialogue that might follow. We’re a ‘skim and bin’ generation, yet mail is saved and shared, with addressed advertising mail staying in the home for an average of 17 days.* Unfortunately the cost of sending mail always seems to be heading in the wrong direction! The better news is that we're here to...