Reusable branded face masks
Author: Jacqui Vear
22nd July 2020
There’s been lots of talk about when to wear one, perhaps the ‘what’ and ‘how’ guidance isn’t quite as clear? Here’s a useful summary from gov.uk along with our offer to develop PPE for you. We’ve got a comprehensive range of reusable branded face masks, produced and decorated with your full colour artwork in the UK. They’re available from just 10 units and can be despatched quickly. Get in touch if you’d like to explore a few options!
What you need to know about using reusable face coverings
A face covering should;
• Cover your nose and mouth while allowing you to breathe comfortably
• Fit comfortably but securely against the side of your face
• Be secured to your head with ties or ear loops
• Be made of a material that you find to be comfortable and breathable, such as cotton
• Ideally include at least two layers of fabric (the World Health Organisation recommends three depending on the fabric used)
• Unless disposable, it should be able to be washed with other items of laundry according to fabric washing instructions and dried without causing the face covering to be damaged.
When wearing a face covering you should;
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting a face covering on
• Avoid wearing on your neck or forehead
• Avoid touching the part of the face covering in contact with your mouth and nose, as it could be contaminated with the virus
• Change the face covering if it becomes damp or if you’ve touched it.
When removing a face covering;
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before removing
• Only handle the straps, ties or clips
• Do not share with someone else to use
• If single-use, dispose of it carefully in a residual waste bin and do not recycle
• If reusable, wash it in line with manufacturer’s instructions at the highest temperature appropriate for the fabric
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser once removed.
Enquire about reusable branded face masks
Recommended for you
Author: Chris Robey 16th October 2020 Fleet Managers will be well aware of the DVLA guidance on wheel nuts; “Too often wheels become detached from commercial vehicles during use. These wheels can cause serious injury or death. Many people refer to the loss of wheels from commercial vehicles as a mystery. Research shows that there is no mystery. Careless torque was found to be one of the main reasons for wheel loss.” Printed torque and re-torque tags clearly capture information on...
Author: Jacqui Vear 18th September 2020 Some are calling these times a ‘digital revolution’. There’s certainly no denying that this pandemic has accelerated the way we rely on digital resources; to connect, work, research and spend. This can feel like a daunting brief when it comes to digitally marketing your organisation to our ‘skim and bin’ generation. Our Design Team has got a few specialisms that can be applied to your unique brief, let us tell you more… We’re here to help you...
Author: Jacqui Vear14th September 2020 As part of The Green Dot, our mission to help you improve the sustainability of your purchasing, lets bring you up to date with eco membership cards. They’re a sustainable take on what has traditionally been a plastic product destined only for landfill after they cease to be needed. Yet these personalised eco friendly membership cards, loyalty cards, key fobs and ID cards serve multiple purposes across many sectors. For some time, we’ve been...