Digital Graphic Designer
Full time (or near full time), permanent
Salary dependent on experience
Systematic are awarding winning specialists in print and design. We are an ambitious, growing company and a new recruit in our Creative Studio will support that development.
We help our clients succeed by providing a single source for the full range of marketing print and services to help them grow and the operational print that supports them day in day out. Our creative team are at the heart of the value we add to our clients, developing their brand across a range of print and digital media.
Our new team member will;
• Be positive, ambitious, with a ‘get stuff done’ attitude
• Work collaboratively to deliver print and digital output with creativity and flair
• Have the confidence to evolve client briefs and articulate those ideas
• Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud; knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
• Stay on track with emerging trends and technology, attending events and engaging with the digital creative community
• Experience in WordPress Builder and coding (HTML and CSS) would be an advantage.
The successful candidate can expect;
• A competitive salary, reviewed each year
• Access to an iMac, with the latest software and in-house support
• Strong focus on training and personal development
• Paid overtime
• 25 days holiday, plus 2 duvet days and your birthday off (plus bank holidays)
• 8% employer pension contribution
• Bonus scheme
• Team-building events and a programme of social events, funded by Systematic
• A positive working environment with free tea, coffee and fruit.
Closing date Friday 1st June 2018.
Systematic’s vision is to be the leading choice for businesses in the UK looking for innovative and creative project management for the complete range of print, design and marketing services.