Administrator – Client Support Team
Our new Administrator will work closely with our Account Managers and clients, helping them achieve their business goals. They will contribute to the sustained growth of Systematic by;
• Working to the highest professional standards; with a keen eye for detail, always trying to improve quality, and with absolute integrity and honesty.
• Having a proactive approach and effectively prioritising tasks, to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Having a commercial mindset and being enthusiastic about the value print, design and marketing services have to successful businesses.
• Confidently and clearly communicating with our senior business contacts to build rapport, over the telephone and on email.
• Working collaboratively with colleagues across Systematic.
• Being self-driven, results-orientated and having a positive outlook.
• Being competent in their use of IT, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Championing self-development and learning through a mix of internal and external training, self-study and site visits.
The successful candidate will receive training in all aspects of our business, so experience within our industry is not essential.
Trainee Account Manager
If you have proven commercial acumen, a keen eye for detail and thrive on developing relationships with businesses, we’d love to hear your story. Getting the right people in our team is at the heart of the growth in our family business, now trading in its fifth decade.
No two days are the same in our Sales Team, so we’ll provide a full introduction to our approach. Initially working alongside our team of Account Managers you’ll support the varied print, design and marketing projects that help our clients win business and do business. You’ll have an enthusiasm for learning and we’ll provide a full introduction to our industry. You will be trained in consultative selling, client service standards, project management processes and the full range of products and services we offer our clients.
After proving your sales and project management skills, you’ll progress to working with your own client base. You’ll be driven by financial and quality targets, and crucially client satisfaction. Many of our clients have worked with us for over 20 years, that’s because they trust us and know that we care about their success.
For both roles, the successful candidate can expect;
• A competitive salary reviewed each year
• Strong focus on training and personal development
• Paid overtime
• 25 days holiday, plus 2 duvet days and your birthday off (plus bank holidays)
• 8% employer pension contribution
• Access to our company-wide profit sharing scheme, after 12 months
• Team-building events and a programme of social events funded by Systematic
• A positive working environment with free tea, coffee and fruit.
Systematic are accredited to Investors in People and an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Salaries are dependent upon experience.
The roles are full time, or near full time.
To apply for either vacancy, please upload your CV and covering letter through this page of our website.
Closing date Thursday 20th September 2018
Systematic’s vision is to be the leading choice for businesses in the UK looking for innovative and creative project management for the complete range of print, design and marketing services.