Client Service/Sales Account Manager
We have a vacancy for a proactive, optimistic person to join our Sales Team.
Systematic are an award-winning family business that has been growing for 45 years. We support the success of leading businesses, throughout the UK, with design, print and marketing services – with a focus on sustainable/eco recommendations. Our clients consistently say that we save them time, help them improve their returns and save them money.
It’s getting the right people to join our team that provides the key to our continued growth.
You would work with a defined client base, building relationships and creating new business opportunities, whilst being driven by client satisfaction, financial and quality targets. You can expect to progress your career with us and achieve greater responsibility with generous remuneration potential for achieving defined targets. How fast that happens would depend on your willingness to learn and ability to really engage with clients.
You would initially join us in a Client Support role, with the expectations of;
- Having a commercial mindset and being enthusiastic about the value print, design and marketing services have to successful businesses.
- Working to the highest professional standards; with a keen eye for detail, always trying to improve quality, and with absolute integrity and honesty.
- Having a proactive, disciplined approach to prioritising tasks, to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Confidently and clearly communicating with our clients to build rapport, over the telephone and on email.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across Systematic.
- Being self-driven, results-orientated and having a positive outlook.
- Being competent in your use of IT, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Championing self-development and learning through a mix of internal and external training, self-study and site visits.
The role is full time, or near full time, across our core working pattern of 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Your salary would be dependent upon the skills and experience you bring to the team. You would receive training in all aspects of our business, so experience within the print / creative sector is not essential.
You can expect:
- A competitive salary reviewed each year
- Strong focus on training and personal development
- Paid overtime, until moving to a commission/bonus package as an Account Manager
- 25 days holiday, plus 2 duvet days and your birthday off (plus bank holidays)
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Access to our “Compressed Hours” flexible working scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to our company-wide profit sharing scheme
- Team-building events and a programme of social events funded by Systematic
- A positive working environment with free tea, coffee and fruit.
Systematic are accredited to Investors in People, and are a Living Wage and Equal Opportunities Employer. To apply for this vacancy, please upload your CV and covering letter below, explaining why you think this role could be your next career move.
Closing date Monday 9th March 2020
Systematic’s vision is to be the leading choice for businesses in the UK looking for proactive and creative project management for the complete range of design, print and marketing services.